July 17, 2006

The one & only Rambo


Back after a week's gap..chumma took a break.

Last Friday, Hindu brought back my early memories of films esp. English films....when English Films meant just Sylvester Stallone

Rambo was the first movie I saw of Sylvester Stallone. I was spell-bounded by the Man-Machine. Later saw the Rambo series & Rocky series too (Good Old days...I reserve my wishes for Star Movies n my choicest curses for CAS in chennai)

I never did that before in my life..got hold of a Sylvester Stallone picture from a magazine & stuck it on my cupboard much to the chagrin of my Dad.

On Friday, I took a closer look at the much-faded old picture .. there was not much difference when compared to the one on Friday Review. Some people jus dont seem to grow old...

It was one hell of a surprise to know that my original hero had turned 60. And was even more taken aback when the report said Rocky VI is in the works and is expected to be released during 2006- 2007. His rags to riches story was an eye opener to me. He truely deserves success.

Three Cheers to Sylvester Stallone ;-)))

No comments: